Monday, May 6, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today

I have happened upon a quilt that I am TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH!!!  It's from Geta's Quilting Studio
This is Geta's most AWESOME quilt!!!  
You can read about her quilt HERE.
I want to make it, but I don't know if it is even possible.
Geta's talent is over the top.  I am SO inspired by her work!


WIP's -in some form of progress...
Challenge quilt for The Peteetneet Quilt Show  Still working on it :) I've got a little more hand quilting to do on the border.  Blogged HERE.

"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Medallion Quilt for the Utah County Modern Quilt Group 

...and because I am just THAT crazy, I started to knit a little rainbow baby blanket :)  No pics, but some day I'll get it blogged ;) xo

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

5 comments:

  1. that quilt is beautiful inspiration, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look REALLY tricky. I can't imagine how to get all of those angles right. It's amazing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you probably already saw this info about a smaller quilt pattern at the bottom of her post, but just in case you didn't...

    "Some of you asked if the pattern for this quilt is available; NO, I don't have a pattern and I don't think I will write it in the future (I should make a new quilt!). But I have a pattern for this smaller version."

    The link is: http://www.romanianquiltstudio.com/english/flower-sphere-quilt-pattern.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been drooling over her quilts for a long time. I would love to make this quilt too but it is so big. I will be watching to see if you start because maybe I will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little quilt--it's really coming along beautifully!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***