Monday, August 26, 2013

Maggie's Monogram

*****MAGGIE!!!  DO NOT LOOK AT THIS POST!!!*****

For two of the ladies in our Round Robin Medallion group, they requested I add a monogram to their quilts for my addition.


This is Maggie's medallion.


She paper pieced these awesome spools for her center.


For her "M" I used a back basting needle turn applique method.


Natalie is turning it on point for her turn. ....pun intended.  She let me sneak in and add my monogram before the quilt top got too big.  She had her "on point" corners all ready, so I had to add them and take  a picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***