Thursday, November 6, 2014

Baby Bennett's Diaper Bag

Here is the diaper bag for baby Bennetts mom :-)


This was made with a conglomeration of a few collections by Joes Dewberry. 


It has a back zippered pocket for extra security. 


The inside is loaded with pockets for all kinds of baby stuff. 


I love the colors that my daughter chose. So fun and vibrant. 


My favorite is the changing pad tucked away in the flap pocket. 


Here is a shot of the bag all opened up :-)

I can't wait to fill up the bag and haul my sweet grand babies around ;-)

8 comments:

  1. The bag looks great and I need to make one. My daughter is having my third grandchild and this time it is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool diaper bag! The pockets inside and out will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great diaper bag! Lots of great pockets! I deliberated long and hard about making one for myself, but opted to take the easy road and order one on-line in favour of finishing the babies' quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! I need to make one of these for a shower gift ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great article. I’ve read in many
    other places before that but
    I did not get this type of effective and
    more useful text. It is really important now to
    vary your anchors as this seems more natural to user.
    This article helped me a lot to understand information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I go awol for a few weeks and I come back and you have made a bazillion things! Am I surprised??? No!!! You are amazing! They are all beautiful! I'm so happy for you Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bags are so awesome. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***