Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bravery Buddies

Just over a year ago, our dear family friends found out that their
 newborn triplets all had eye cancer (retinoblastoma).


Because they are identical triplets, all three have Retinoblastoma.

You can read all about their journey HERE on their family blog.

You may even remember when I made airplane caddies for their
 frequent travels for treatments.  Blogged HERE.


Their mom, Leslie, is now making these darling Bravery Buddies for children who are ill and receiving many treatments at the hospital.  You can read all about the Bravery Buddies HERE.



Donations of fabric and sewing are welcome!  
There is also an option to sponsor a child who cannot afford a Bravery Buddie.

HERE is the link to their Etsy shop.

Be sure to like them on Facebook to help spread the word! HERE

(All photo credits belong to the Low family)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***