Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

I just realized that I haven't blogged for a while.  Strange :\
So, Tuesday was the day for our Payson Quilt Guild.  We had so much fun!!!
I am the official photographer of the guild so here is my personal self portrait/mug shot from the meeting.
Isn't that a cute picture?? lol!

For our meeting, I taught a mini lesson on how to strip piece granny squares.  I wasn't prepared enough, but I learned a lot about what to do next time ;D

I put one of these blocks together.  
It was strip pieced by Ella at our retreat.  
I begged her for one and she gave it to me :)

I made 8 of these for my sisters wall quilt.

For a special present, I received one of Konda's new books that April is in too.

Because I am such a goober, I made my FAMOUS quilter friends autograph my copy :D


When I got home my boys and I made Cherry Chip cupcakes :)



 I REALLY love cherry chip cupcakes!!

On Wednesday, our family went to the Spanish Fork reservoir with my BFF and her kids.  They moved to Hong Kong last year :(  It was SO much fun to spend the day with them frolicking in the sun, sand and water :)  When we got home I forced myself to get to my Weight Watchers meeting.  It was GREAT and I am committed to attending each Wednesday until I get back to goal!

Today has been a lazy day.  I've been doing nothing really.  I did get the borders sewn on the Surf Shop quilt and I have sewn the backing up too.  I am planning on basting it as soon as I finish this post.  I might try to quilt it tonight, but maybe not ;)  I am still feeling lazy, so who knows...

Happy Olympics watching.  I have been watching them every night.  It is sure exciting stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***