Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Freshly Pieced: WIP Wednesday: Out of Here

I am just new at this, so it may take me until next week to have this down ;)
Today, along with getting the binding started on Reagan's quilt, I am making a table topper for my friends birthday tomorrow.  Her table is square and she likes red and navy so I am making a LARGE wonky log cabin block.  The colors are much more mute than they look in these pics.  None of the fabrics are close to primary colors.
I just had to post this picture.  The zig zag quilt looked so pretty after I washed it and the sun shown on it :)



Add caption
All sewn up and waiting for me to hand stitch the binding.  That is one of my FAVORITE parts of quilt making :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your black and white brick quilt...lots of contrast, and yet soothing somehow.

    I too, like doing the binding back by hand. Hands can work, mind can dream =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***