Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I know what I'm going to do today...

** a sneak peak of what's going on today.... yes, one is finished... now you may continue to read :)


For Easter I have come up with the BONKERS idea to make bags for my kids for their Easter baskets.  Here is what I am going to try today.  I'll start with the boys first.  It seems easy enough.....  ;D
This one will be made for my youngest daughter
Hobo bag picture and pattern are from jcarolinecreative.com HERE

This will be for my 3 boys and 2 daughters.
...messenger bag pic and pattern are from sweetfloweret.com HERE

I am linking up with http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***