Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been a really nice day :)   I ate WAY too much and am going to need a serious amount of repenting.  I spoke with my SIL today about how I can get my self back on target for tomorrow.  She gave me some of my very own excellent advice.  She challenged me to track all of my food for tomorrow tonight.  I hung up and tracked all of my food for tomorrow.  I even had enough PPV's to add a Snickers bar for my evening snack :)  Tomorrow is my first day adding a measurable amount of running to my walk.  I am going to add 30 seconds for every 2 minutes of walking.  I need to find my garmen so I can accurately track my timing.
I'm super tired so I am off to sleep.  The plan for this week is to make my quilt top for my Retro Flower quilt top.  I really want that bad boy done.  I am hoping to do my dad's quilt at the retreat this weekend.  I really might be able to get it all finished while I am away!  I do have to make a quilt for an auction for the Relay for life in June.  It's for a little boy.  I am going to probably do a pinwheel quilt of some sort with a solid fabric and left over scraps.  I haven't decided yet.  My goal is to use my stash for the whole thing :)  The week following Sunday the 20th, I have a quilt project for a church leader who has terminal cancer :(
That is all I have for tonight.  I need to post at least one picture.  I just wouldn't be right without one, right?
  Here is a picture of our family from about 4 years ago.   It's an oldie but a goody!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, Marion, it's so nice to see your whole family together! Even if it's an old picture :) Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day! Can't wait to see the retro flower top together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***