Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vote for me and your WILDEST dreams will come true....

For the Bloggers Quilt Festival, the voting is OPEN :)  You can nominate  HERE.  You can vote HERE.  I am entry #405, just in case you wanted to nominate or vote for my Retro Flower Quilt :)  My quilt would fit into the home machine quilted category or throw size quilt.

PS- I have been madly working on the mountain of laundry (three solid days of it) and the quilt for my church leader.  Today we are going to "big stitch" quilt it at our church.  I sure hope the ladies come and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***