Monday, November 5, 2012

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today...

I pretty much did NOTHING on my to-do list from last weeks list, not even a little bit of it :(

I sewed last week... but what?  Let's take a look and see.


Last's Week's List of Disaster!!!
#1 Will's birthday Quilt nope :(
#2  A quilt disassembled and resembled as pillows (for hire) I sent this one back for the lady to disassemble herself.  The top was all surged together so it is going to take FOREVER to unpick.  I told her I would, but the cost of paying me to do it was a bit steep, so she chose to unpick it herself :)
#3 Start on the knitted socks for Christmas. Maybe this week? idk
So, what did I do?
-1 travel duffle bag.  Blogged HERE

-Nearly one mario qal block.  Only 9 more to go....  I have to hurry and get this one finished so I can send it to Konda for quilting.  Konda is going to do a glow in the dark Star Wars motif :) Progress blogged HERE & HERE  & HERE  

-3 tops for pillow shams for Aly's bed, they need quilting and backs. (Will be blogged HERE tuesday)

-I got the fabric and cut out Kate's quilt for Christmas :)  Below is what her quilt will look like, except it will have a HUGE ladybug appliqued in one of the bottom corners.  We call her Katie-bug :)  (this kit is available from Morganson's $29 mystery quilt series.  They ship the kits.  Her stuff is AWESOME!!!)
Becky's DARLING quilt :)

AND, I decided to make duffle bags for my boys for Christmas :)  Major BONUS!! :)

SO, WHAT ABOUT THIS WEEK???
Aly's Pillow Shams
Will's b-day quilt
Mario blocks
and anything else I can squeeze in!!
My main goal is to sew things for whoever is not home so I can keep Christmas a secret :)

WIP's -in some form of progress...
Mario Bros. QAL
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet)
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
Socks for my girls
Mario Quilt for hubby
Ladybug quilt for Kate
Duffle Bags for the boys

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

I am linked up with Kelsey Sews 100 Day Hustle!!!  Brilliant idea :)

1 comment:

  1. At least you've got a list! I've been without my Bernie and yesterday I just couldn't get the tension right on my Featherweight so my list has been altered so many times that I can't even remember what I wanted to sew. Last night I just re-acquainted myself with Bernie and loving how they fixed it! With the snow outside this morning, I may just tackle making a list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***