Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mario Bros QAL Update


Monday I was able to get the Fire Flower finished for the Mario Bros. QAL.  My son also was able to get the rest of the blocks printed off for me :) 


I love how the chain piecing looks as the block comes together :)


Ta-da!!  SO cute :)  It's hard to find a place to hide 18" finished blocks ;D

 I started on the Shy Guy, but my hubby came home early so I didn't get much of him done :(  I have to hurry and do him so I can get it to Konda for quilting in time for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***