Monday, November 19, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

Can you say PRODUCTIVE???

I am so happy with my finishes this past week :)  Yippee!!!!

Here goes...

LAST WEEK'S LIST
#1 The remaining Mario Blocks so Konda can quilt it for me :) DONE!!! and off to be quilted!!!  Blogged HERE and HERE and HERE.

#2 Will's Birthday quilt The TOP is FInIsHED!!!  Blogged HERE

#3 Any for hire jobs I can get finished :)
25 pillows for Annette blogged HERE

Binding for Brittany blogged HERE

Fine Print top for Emily blogged HERE

I also was able to finish Aly's Over the Rainbow pillow shams, blogged HERE ;D

***BONUS finish because I am NUTS!!
Marmalade Granny Squares blogged HERE

THIS WEEKS LIST
#1 Quilt the Katie-Bug quilt
#2 Quilt my son's birthday quilt
#3 Finish the Granny Square Quilt
#4 Start denim quilts

Projects For Hire-
Fine Print top for Emily (before Thanksgiving) DONE!!!
Pillows shams for Aly (before Thanksgiving) DONE!!!
Pillows for Annette (before Thanksgiving)  DONE!!!
Binding for Brittany (before Thanksgiving) DONE!!!
3 denim quilts for MaryAnne (shipped before Christmas)

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
Socks for my girls
Mario Quilt for hubby (needs quilting and binding)
Ladybug quilt for Kate (needs basting, quilting and binding)
Duffle Bags for the boys

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

9 comments:

  1. Your productivity seriously amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Marion quilt looks great, my son would absolutely love one of those!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many projects! I love you Mario quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goodness! do you sleep??? ;)

    that mario quilt is amazing. my boys would LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, super progress! I would be hanging at the ceiling if I would get that much done in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy mackerel are you crafting up a storm! I on the other hand have gone into slow motion mode lately. LOL. Fantastic job on all those great things. You should feel super proud! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are amazing! I love your Going Coastal/Shore Thing quilt! I have some that I need to get going on. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a very impressive week!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***