Friday, November 16, 2012

Topped AND Topped!

It's a two-fer!!!

First off, I put together the Super Mario Bros. quit top!!!!  Whoop Whoop!!!!


I also pieced the back and will give them both to Konda for quilting Thursday night :)
(I am SO happy!!!)

I also finished a quilt top for Emily Wednesday night. 


I have had this top cut out for a while, but pretty much had forgotten all about it :\


It's one of Emily's patterns called "Fine Print"


If these fabrics look familiar, it's because I used some of the scraps from it for my Weekender bag :)


Tonight I plan on cutting out my sons birthday quilt :)

Always something to do :)

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the Mario top turned out! I've seen a few blocks in the blogs I read, but yours is the first finished one. The background color and the sashing really make it work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***