Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend Update

Thursday, Friday and Saturday turned into consecutive sew days with Annette, April and Konda :)  SUPER FUN!!!  We dubbed it our Quilt Retreat "where we can sleep in our own beds and eat home baked cinnamon rolls and drink milk from goblets" retreat ;)

The HOT cinnamon and raspberry rolls :D
 We had the BEST time!  I was able to get a TON of sewing done with the best friends around :)

I made one Mario QAL block each day :)






All together, these blocks are finished :)

I was able to get Kate's quilt top finished :)




I also sewed the binding on a quilt that I am binding for a friend.  I will hand stitch it down tonight while we watch Spiderman :)  FUN!

Last night we went and saw Skyfall.  I really liked it :)  I admittedly have a SERIOUS crush on Daniel Craig.

I am off to fold laundry and bind that quilt :)  Happy weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ladybug on that quilt! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accomplished alot. The ladybug quilt is cute, but I like your Mario Brothers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***