Saturday, November 24, 2012

Katie-Bug Quilt

My daughter's Christmas quilt is finished :)


I bought the Morganson's October $29 mystery quilt kit and added a ladybug :)


The red polka dot fabric is felt.  The black is Kona Black.


I machine quilted daisies all over.  I did not fmq on the ladybug.


I big stitch quilted around the lady bug and am still working on getting all of the spots quilted around :)


The back is red and white with a super cool "K" applique ;D


The binding is vintage back gingham.

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

2 comments:

  1. It came out lovely, Marion! The lady bug is super cute on it and I love the dasies in the quilting!:) She'll be surely happy opening this Christmas present! Where do you buy the $29 quilts? They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***