Monday, November 12, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today

Finishes?  Hard work?  Tons of sewing??  YEP, YEP, YEP!! :)

LAST WEEK'S LIST
Aly's Pillow Shams One is ALL the way finished :)



Will's b-day quilt  Nope, not yet :(  But I did decide what to make for him :)  The block has a name, but I dunno what it's called :/
This is the pattern and I found it HERE at Fabrics and Flowers.  I will be using Emily Herrick's Going Coastal and Shore Thing fabric lines.

Mario blocks   6 sewn this week :) !!!  2 previously sewn.  Four more to go!!!






...and anything else I can squeeze in!!  Squeezed in:
Kate's Katie-Bug quilt top

Sewed the binding on a friends DARLING dragon fly quilt. Still need to hand sew it on.

THIS WEEK'S LIST
#1 The remaining Mario Blocks so Konda can quilt it for me :)
#2 Will's Birthday quilt
#3 Any for hire jobs I can get finished :)

Projects For Hire-
Fine Print top for Emily (before Thanksgiving)
Pillows shams for Aly (before Thanksgiving)
Pillows for Annette (before Thanksgiving)
Binding for Brittany (before Thanksgiving)
3 denim quilts for MaryAnne (shipped before Christmas)

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
Socks for my girls
Mario Quilt for hubby
Ladybug quilt for Kate (needs basting, quilting and binding)
Duffle Bags for the boys

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

I just found this:
..and have to jump on board.  I can't believe that we are nearly to Christmas!!!  Join in HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, how impressive, Marion! You got so much done last week! Your Mario blocks look awesome, it must be taking forever to sew those squares together. What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining :) Love those shams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far out that is some list! I couldn't cope with so much on the go! lol

    But I love the pattern for the top you are going to do for your son! Looks really cool! Must check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the Mario blocks, and Katie's bug quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your reunion charm quilt, just may need to try that. Good luck on that bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great progress. I really like the pillow and the mario blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so organized with your to-do list!! Isn't Kelsey's Hustle great?! It's kept me on track these past few months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the orange in the pillows. I love orange what a pretty color not used enough. Also love the mario. One day going to do that as it looks fun.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http://trackmyshows.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***