Monday, November 26, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today

Another GREAT totally manic sewing week!  I hope I can keep this up until I am all finished with my Christmas Chores ;D

THIS WEEKS LIST
#1 Quilt the Katie-Bug quilt DONE!!  ALL THE WAY!!!  Blogged HERE

#2 Quilt my son's birthday quilt  DONE!!!  All the WAY!!! Blogged HERE

#3 Finish the Granny Square Quilt  DONE and delivered!!!  Blogged HERE

#4 Start Denim Quilts One top and one back finished :)
  

THIS WEEK'S LIST OF TO-DO'S
#1 Paper pieced ornaments for exchange on Thursday night
#2  Denim quilts
#3 Boy baby blanket... maybe...

Projects For Hire-
3 denim quilts for MaryAnne (shipped before Christmas) One top and 1 back finished :)
Chrisann's mom's quilt
2 tops for Emily

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Baby blanket for Morgan's
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)
Ladybug quilt for Kate (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
Socks for my girls
Mario Quilt for hubby (needs quilting and binding)
Duffle Bags for the boys
8 bit pillow for Ford

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)


3 comments:

  1. No sewing this week...daughter is getting married on Thurs with the reception on Friday. BUT-is there a link for a tutorial on that darling monogram you made on the baby quilt? I have another grandbaby coming next year-haven't posted it yet on my blog because I still have to keep it a SECRET!! (come to think of it-I haven't posted much at all on my blog)But I am one of your most faithful stalkers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That granny square quilt is so darling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I really like the quilt for your son. I just finished a jewelry pouch and posted it on my blog. I also have been working a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***