Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Heavens Part and the Angels Sing

The blocks for the Mario Bros. Quilt Along are FINISHED!!!!

I am SO happy, in case you can't tell!!!

Tuesday I was able to finish THREE blocks.  One had already been started, but two were from scratch!!!

(it turns out that I can sew faster and with less mistakes when I don't have 3 fabulous friends to chat with as I sew ;)

YEE HAW!!!!

Here are the pictures :)










And here they are all together :)



Now for the sashing and posts and off to Konda for quilting!!

Hallelujah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of little squares to piece in one day! Your blocks look great. As soon as I saw the photo of all the blocks together the Mario song just magically popped into my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You.are.a.ma.zing. That's all I can say! Jani

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK Marion! You did it! Nice going! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***