Sunday, November 25, 2012

Will's Shore Thing

My son's birthday quilt is finished :)

Can I get a Whoop!  Whoop!?


I really need to retake these pictures, but my sister in law literally dropped off my son as I was taking these, so I had to hurry and hide the quilts :(


I did a pixilated fmq pattern


I am super happy to have this bad boy crossed off of my list!!!

You can read more about this quilts construction by clicking on the Will's Shore Thing link at the bottom of this post :)

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***