Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Nebo Modern Quilt Guild Mini Swap!

Our guild had a mini swap :)


My partner was Katie Gardner, one of my long time quilty BFFs!


Her favorite color is sapphire blue.


and she loves butterflies!


I saw this pattern all over Instagram and I knew she would love it!


That pattern is called Take Wing by Lilly Ella.  It can be found HERE.


It was a little time consuming to make, but not hard.


For the quilting, I wanted to create some movement.


I am madly in love with it!



I sure hope she likes it!


The binding is from Emily Herricks Technicolor fabric collection.




6 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with it. It is hanging outside my sewing room, and I stop and stare at it every time I come down my stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you used for the binding -- it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly and your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really beautiful. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is just so pretty - not that I like butterflies or anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***