Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Red & White Modern Block Swap TOP IS FINISHED!

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the Red & White Modern Block Swap 
quilt top is finished!

YIPPEE!!!


I am 100% in love with this quilt!  So much so, that I am actually going to pay to have it quilted!


For the backing, I chose this cute Riley Blake red polka dot, and a funky pattern for the bias binding!


Here is a picture of the top before I added the borders (and swapped 6 blocks around).

I had to promise I would quilt swapping blocks around after I had it all sewn up.  I may still swap two more.  Just don't tell Konda!

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful quilt. I love the picture with the light coming through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful quilt. I love the picture with the light coming through!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out fabulous with just the right layout and border!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***