Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Rainbow Variegated Thread Graffiti Quilting


This customer requested that I use variegated thread for the quilting.


I wasn't sure I liked variegated thread until I started this beauty!


I may have to make my own black quilt just so I can use this amazing tread!


It is called Tie Dye by Superior Threads


For the solid blocks, she let me do what ever I wanted :)


I decided to do a shadow a pinwheel block as this quilt is called Pinwheel.


It urned out so fun!






I had her do a double bat so the quilting would pop more.




The morning sun really shows off the pop!

1 comment:

  1. This one turned out gorgeous! I love the shadow blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***