Monday, June 10, 2013

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today!

It's hot.  The boys have ants in their pants!  The diet Pepsi is gone :(  ...oh, but wait!  I remember where I hid some chocolate covered cinnamon bears...

WIP's -in some form of progress...
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Medallion Quilt for the Utah County Modern Quilt Group DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Blogged HERE and HERE (or click the label link HERE) and I'll blog the complete finish later this week.

Kate's skirts
Anna & mikes pillows/qbx bee blocks for June
Annette's medallion border
my medallion center DONE!!  Blogged HERE!

knitting baby blanket
Ashley's skirt
Voile skirt for me
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
Skirt for Anna
Labels for all of my quilt show quilts
Father's Day quilt

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***