Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Letters to My Daughter Update

My second daughter Ashley is getting married in late November. :)

I started this quilt as a BOM with my church group last September, but lost steam.
The brilliant and talented, Becky Morganson designed this BEAUTIFUL quilt.


I was trying to think of what to make Ashley for her wedding quilt when my sister, Mandy, reminded me about this one :)


I showed Ashley Becky's finished top and Ashley loved it!

Becky Morgnson's Letter's to my Daughter Quilt top.



Last Thursday for our church sew day, I got my rear in gear!


I was able to finish ten blocks and cut out and prepare an 11th for assembly.


Here is hoping Ashley finds a job so I can get some sewing time when she is not around. ;D

***The Morganson's always have an AWESOME BOM/"Block Party" going on over at their darling shop, Stitches and Sew Forth (aka Morganson's Custom Frames, Payson, Utah).  They also do an AMAZING $29 Mystery Quilt each month.  Becky's designs are FAB and their prices ROCK!  FYI, they are willing to ship their kits :)  Go check them out or give them a call 801-465-9133! xoxo***


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! This will be a beautiful quilt, I'm glad she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the fabrics you picked for this gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***