Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nidia's Quilt of Many Colors

My sweet dear friend, Nidia Corzo,{Corzo's Digital Memories}
 very graciously took our daughters bridal photographs out of the kindness of her dear heart.


They turned out AH-Mazing!!!!





I had to do something for her as a thank you! ...not enough, I know!


This quilt was an inherited UFO from April over at makingendsmeet.blogspot.com


She had inherited the fabric from Emily Herrick and had made the center several years ago. 


I added the borders and quilted and finished it for Nidia. 


The wonderful thing about Nidia is that she is the most cheerful and bright loving person I know. The colors reflect her vibrant personality. 


I will forever be grateful for her friendship and generosity!

3 comments:

  1. Beauty all around! The photos really capture the joy and radiance of the day. Your quilt is more special than money and would last longer as a gift that shows how much you appreciate the talents of Nidia. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Beautiful photos! And a great trade, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, beautiful quilt. I love the temple and I love the bright colors of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***