Monday, April 21, 2014

Ford's Star Quilt Is FINISHED!!!

I have nothing but complete love for this quilt!


I LOVE to make quilts, but designing a quilt and having it turn out is AMAZING!


I am glad I get to keep this one, for at least a little while. 


This quilt was made especially for the Peteetneet Quilt Show Challenge category. 


The orange multi pezzy print by American Jane is the challenge fabric for this year. 


The quilt finished size is 38.5" x 38.5"

Fabrics used- American Jane pezzy prints, pezzy multi orange. 
Kona solids
Michael miller cotton couture solids
Moda Bella bleached white. 
Pattern designed by me. 
The star was inspired by an oragami star my son made. The star is approximately 19" in diameter and is foundation pieced. 

13 comments:

  1. Love the quilt, the design, the quilting, the fabrics, the colors and you! Need I say more

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you make a pattern to sell, right? *hint hint*

    Love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of that quilt. It is very beautiful. I love it. I would never be able to design and make anything that great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this will be my favorite quilt this year - I love the inspiration, and you have really excecuted the design perfectly. It is truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilt! Turned eaitifully. Please sell the pattern for the foundation star. I am first in line to buy it! Please advise My email is cusypernas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt and wonderful use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very rarely comment on blogs, but this quilt....wow! I too would love to purchase a pattern if you decide to sell one. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out so perfect! Eye-popping beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the ribbons. You really deserve them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***