Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Round Robin Update

We have been underway with our Round Robin for over a year now.  I am officially finished with everyone's quilts.  Here are some sneak peeks!  Do not go any further if you don't want to see yours (Konda, Maggie, Pamela, Jeanette, Emily, Annette or Amber)

My quilt and a few shots of borders :)

Emily's last border by Annette and me :)


Jeanette's awesome quilt.









Now for Pamela's.



...and Maggie's quilt...






...and Natalie's quilt... (Photo credit to Jeanette)


...and Konda's... (Photo credit to Jeanette)



...and Ambers... (photo credit to Jeanette)


And finally Annette's. 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome tops! I can't even decide which one I like the most. Jeanette's, Pamela's, or Amber's? :))) I love the middle of yours, I remember when you started it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***