Monday, November 24, 2014

The Grand Babies Have Arrived!

This past week both of my daughters went into labor and had their darling babies. 


The first on the scene was Baby Olivia. 


She arrived weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 21" long. 


She is absolutely perfect and has stollen all of our hearts!!


She even has found her thumb :-)


She loves her mama :-)


A few days later came Baby Bennett


This little man weighed in at NINE lbs SIX oz! ...and 20.5"

He is GIGANTIC!!!

We love his squishy rolls of chub!

Here is Olivia all decked out in her first TuTu!  Isn't she darling!


We love having these sweet angels in our family!!!

This is Olivia thinking about life ;-)

My sister in law is in town and is really enjoying loving on Big Ben :-)


We love this picture.  It really shows how different they are in size ;-)

I should return to quilting in a few weeks ;-). One of my daughters had an emergency c-section and the other had a few serious complications that make getting around a little rough :(.

 I'm happy that my girls live next door to each other and not very far from me so I can help them out and love on these sweet angels!!!

Blessings abound!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! How wonderful, they are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And they're even next door to each other! What FUN FUN FUN - for them, for you, for the cousins. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations with two grandchildren!!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, it is always fun to have new babies around. It reminds me of the time when my daughter had a set of twins, my son had a set of twins three months later, then my daughter in law had a baby 5 months later and I had 5 grandchildren in 7 months. The pictures are just darling. Enjoy them while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What magnificent blessings! So happy for you!!!!! They are adorable! Congratulations Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to see more pictures of the babies! Hope the Mommies are feeling better by now! I was hopint Bennett arrived with a C-section :))) Olivia wasn't a small baby either, to tell you the truth! Enjoy the warm hugs and first smiles! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your grandbaby pictures. How wonderful to have a grandchild and you have two.
    What a great holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***