Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOW I am REALLY finished....

 So, someone at a quilting class I attended ( I am now signed up for FOUR) that I must sign my quilts :)  So, I did!  No too bad, eh?  I also figured out what my problem was and learned how to do free motion quilting (fmq).  I decided to add it to the border of my quilt.  It was REALLY easy and I LOVE how it looks.  I also have quilted around all of the states too.  I am SO happy with this quilt.  I have already started my next quilt :)  I will post it soon.... like maybe after I click "publish" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***