Monday, August 5, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today

Oops.... I scheduled this post last week, but forgot to finish it :/  These busy summer days are leaving me with a bit of oatmeal for brains :)

Last week was SUPER fruitful as far as sewing goes.  I LOVE weeks like that!

xo and happy reading :)

PS- Be sure to stop by on Friday for my stop on Moda's celebration of National Book Lover's Day Friday the 9th :)


WIP's -in some form of progress...
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Kate's skirts
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
Giant Star Baby Blanket for charity Top FINISHED! :)

Ashley's skirt
Voile skirt for me
EPP Grandmothers Garden Progress Blogged HERE 10 flowers completed, 186 hexies basted. 2674 more hexies to go :/

Cross stitch Quilt for Jeanene
Anna & Mike's pillows 
String Quilt A few more blocks made :)  A few more million to go...well, not maybe a million, but more :) Blogged HERE!

****BONUS FINISHES****

Two of four back-basted needle turn applique's for a pillow sham for my bed.  I can't show you because the pattern is top secret for a bit :/

I also made a special quilt label for Karen's Quilt. Blogged HERE!



Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
EPP sewing Kit

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***