Friday, January 16, 2015

Caterpillar Cactus Love


Here is sweet Molly's quilt.


After designing Sarah's Turtle Love, their Dad (Adam Ford) had to come up with an equally cute design for Bittie Molly's quilt,


I love this sweet little (FAT) cross eyed caterpillar.


Again, the quilting was done by SUPER Stacy Simmons.


She is a ROCK STAR!!!


Mom and dad requested that the borders be different for each quilt.


I am so in love with these two quilts!  


And here are the two mini Divas with their quilts :)







PS- BE SURE TO STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY #BFTPqal!  SUPER FUN!!!  CLICK HERE!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love them both and they fit their beds perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are two very cute quilts! I'll bet the lady who quilted them for you was smiling the entire time. I especially love the turtle quilt but then I do have a thing for all things turtle... lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***