Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Stockings for the Grandbabies

When we first were married, I crocheted stockings for our little family.  It soon became a tradition in my family that when ever one of my siblings got married, I made stockings for their families too. 



 Now that my children are having children, it appears that I will be making stockings
 for a long long time ;)


This purple and white one is for our sweet baby Olivia.


Baby Bennett's is just like his dads, only a little smaller  :)


No matter how hard I try, the stockings are never the same size ;)

These two are pretty close to the same size ;)  Yee Haw!




PS- BE SURE TO STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY #BFTPqal!  SUPER FUN!!!  CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***