Saturday, June 2, 2012

SHOW ME YOUR STASH!!!

I've got to tell you that my stash is eating my little sewing room corner alive!!!  I need more bins and some clever ways to use them.  I need shelves... I WANT my stash to look like Cut to Pieces stash..
Doesn't this look AWESOME?  Can you hear the angels singing? ;)

I also LOVED Sew Katie Did's Katie Petersen's quilting set up HERE.  She's got a small space, but not small quilting style!  LOVE it!!!


Karen over at Sew Many Ways has a TO DIE FOR sewing room.  You can see it HERE.  Be prepared to be AMAZED and envious!


My mom also has an AMAZING sewing room.  I'll have to take pictures and post them one day when I am over visiting her home.


But alas, mine looks like this (you are warned, the following pictures are graphic and disturbing)...

yes, the sack is full of fabric :(







 The fabric is EVERYwhere and has no place to go :(  I want to know what you do.  How do you manage fabric EXPLOSION?  What do you do when your stash is trying to take over your house?

I just LOVE the linky parties and wanted to get in on the fun :)  ...so here is my first attempt :)  I want to see what your stash looks like.  BE BRAVE and take a picture of your stash and link it here for the WORLD TO SEE :)  As you can tell I have NO shame and showed you mine.  Now, show me yours ;)

Oh, wait!  I have one rule... you can link to any post, even if it is old, it just has to have a picture (or two) of how you store/hide/organize your fabric :)  It will be fine, were all friends :D  Don't be a chicken!

ps- Be sure to link back to my blog to share the fun! xo
PPS- I even did the first one to get the linky party going :)

8 comments:

  1. Ah, Ok, you got me there.... I'll take a picture even though I'm still not done with my sewing room "makeover" even though no painting was involved and I have no before pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just think of it as an awesome show and tell assignment :) No painting required :)

      Delete
  2. I love topics like this. Karen at sewmanyways.blogspot.com has a linky party to link other linky parties--you might want to join that one. I would just love to see a lot of the ways people store their stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, Dora! So let's see your stash :)

      Delete
  3. Look at you go! Figuring out how to do your own linky party... you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to link to all of them. I have a free membership for a month :)

      Delete
  4. I hope to join, need to take pictures of my sewing space and stash. Not sure if I link right or not, put will try to seen you pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to see how others keep their stuff :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***