Friday, July 6, 2012

Mac's Moose is QUILTED!



I decided to do a angular meander. ...that kinda sounds cool, eh?

FABULOUS moose minky!

There was a TON going on today so I am pretty pleased that I was able to get the basting and quilting finished today.  I timed myself, it took me 35 minutes to baste the quilt from start to finish.  It took me aobut 2 hours to quilt it.  The quilt is about 60"x 72".  Tomorrow is going to be SUPER busy too, so I have my fingers crossed that I can get the binding on.  This quilt is for my son's birthday in September.  He is my out-doorsie-hunting-army kid.  He should LOVE it :)
Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***