Monday, September 10, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

Hey my Quilty BFF's ;D  Boy, life is really have a fun time with us around here.  BUSY, busy, B.U.S.Y!! :)

So, let's see what happened around my sewing machine this past week.


Last week's List:
#1 Second quilt top for Emily  DONE!!!  ...and off to be quilted :)



#2 My sisters Granny Square Quilt  Not so much, but it's all cut out :)




  


***BONUS FINISHES****  2 sample quilts for Konda.  They are off to Konda for quilting.




THIS WEEKS LIST OF FUN!!!
#1 Aly's living room quilt blocks
#2 Aly's bedroom quilt blocks
#3 Letter's to My Daughter Blocks 1 & 2

ahh hmm... I HAVE to interrupt the regularly scheduled program to announce that I HAVE TO MAKE MY BED QUILT ASAP!   My current bed cover is fraying and sad.  The quilter MUST make one for herself and SOON :D

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;)
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Will's birthday quilt (due December)
Mario Bros. QAL
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The April $29 girl quilt 
the May $29 quilt
the June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
July $29 Quilt
So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!You are super busy!!! I love the colors of your granny square start.
    shawn@studio57artz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so rewarding to slice a stack of pieced strips into the beginnings of a quilt. I envy you being at this place. Sometimes we are all in a hurry to finish! finish! but it's nice also to enjoy the cutting and playing with fabrics, isn't it?

    I'm impressed with your industry in getting all those quilts finished up and off to your quilter. I have three in progress, that seem stalled, and will be very happy when I can say: off to the quilter!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***