Friday, September 7, 2012

Some Might Say I'm a Tease...

Are you ready to get just a smidgen of some really cool stuff?  You know that FAMOUS, AMAZING quilter, Konda Luckau that I am always rambling on about?  Well, Tuesday night she asked me to make two sample quilts for her new book coming out in October at Quilt Market.  I can't show or tell you much, but DANG CAN THAT WOMAN DESIGN!!! ...any hoots, here is a little obscure glimpse of quilt #1....

The fabric is Good Morning by Moda.

I finished number one Wednesday afternoon and started on the second.  By bedtime Wednesday I was half way finished with #2.   I can't wait to show you the WHOLE quilts :)

Tune in tomorrow to see a tid bit of numero dos....

1 comment:

  1. OMG You are getting me all excited here, but I can't wait to see your finished quilts Marion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***