Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome Home!

My hubbies parents have been serving as missionaries for our church in Germany for the past year and a half.   I made them THIS quilt earlier this year at my hubbies request.  They got home on Tuesday :)  They live in California so we weren't able to welcome them home in person :(  Eva and Mac have nine children and only 3 were able to pick them up at the airport.  My sil's bought 6 balloons and colored them to represent the missing kids :D
They will be out in a few weeks to visit us.  I cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***