Sunday, December 9, 2012

"anything else I can cram in"


A hat for my daughter...
..that didn't work out so I had to undo it and make this one..



...and this one too :)



Next, some fabric fun :)


...a birthday makeup bag for Ella...


An impromptu patchwork for the outside out of Sending My Love by Henry Glass & Co.


A little red gingham goodness inside.

And for an added bonus, here are my families Christmas Stockings that I have made over the years as our family has grown :)


My mom made the bears a few years ago for the kids.


My hubbies stocking is the BIG one on the right ;D

1 comment:

  1. You've really been busy. Wish I had got that much done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***