Here is Emileigh's quilt. WARNING, there is NO pink in this fabric... any pink you see is because my camera and photo shop skills seriously lack! ;)
After consulting with my quilting guru friends, I decided to only quilt on the red and black plaid.
I did a swirly fmq patter for hers.
MaryAnne (the mom) embroidered a personalized block for each quilt.
The quilting looks really cool on the back, but I couldn't capture it in the pictures :(
As a bonus, I added a monogram to the back of each quilt.
For Emileigh's binding I chose a small white daisy on black by Riley Blake.
All folded and ready to ship :)
Here is Eric's "E"
I have about a 1/3 of Eric's binding sewn on.
This is Andy's "A"
I'll get their binding finished on Monday.