Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eric & Andy's Denim Quilts are FINISHED :)

Well, the last two denim quilts are finished :)  I am always so happy to get things checked off of my list :)

Here is Andy's quilt.


I really love the blocks that MaryAnne made for each quilt to personalize them.



I added the Monogram to each quilt for an added personal touch.


For Andy's quilt I did a small stipple around all of the denim blocks.  I love how it looks on the back.

On to Eric's quilt.



Eric is a surfer and according to his mother, he would live in the ocean.


I did a wave fmq.


"E" is for Eric!



For the binding, I used this stripy dot for each of the boys quilts.


I should be able to mail these off Wednesday morning!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***