Monday, May 20, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today!

So much CRAP... I mean special wonderful things to do!!!!  This week is going to be VERY busy!  I have LOTS of quilts to quilt AND much of my husbands family is coming to town for his uncle's funeral this week.  ...not to mention that it is the last week of school.  Aye carumba!

WIP's -in some form of progress...
Challenge quilt for The Peteetneet Quilt Show  DONE!!!!!  Blogged HERE

"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Medallion Quilt for the Utah County Modern Quilt Group Flying geese!!!  The flying geese are made, but I have one side of my quilt that is much smaller than the other three.  I am having to rework some of the last border to see if I can fix the issues ;D  Aye carumba!!! ...for the second time in this post ;D

Moms mothers day gift DONE!  Blogged HERE

Ms lundell quilt The top is finished and I have started the quilting.  Must keep quilting!
Terry's quilt quilted
Kate's skirts
Anna & mikes pillows
Annette's medallion
my medallion center
knitting baby blanket
Ashley's skirt
Voile skirt for me
bee blocks for june
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
Quilt of Valor quilt quilted

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

  1. At least your back burner purgatory is getting smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexie quilt! It's so unique and really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***