Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Technicolor Pincushion

Since market is under way, I can go ahead and show you some of the things I have been working on with Emily Herrick's new fabric collection TECHNICOLOR!

I have to say that these colors and prints are SO much fun!!!  I can't wait until y'all can get some of your very own to play with :)

This is a little pincushion that I made for a dear friend of mine :)


I used the tutorial over at Moda Bake Shop by Kim Niedzwiecki {gogokim.blogspot.com}


So much fun!  So cute!  SO so fast to make!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm loving the sneak peeks of Emily's new line, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***