Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Prom 2013

My sweet Katie-Bug went to prom this year with a very nice boy named Bryton.


The corsage he gave her was BEAUTIFUL!


Kate did a great job pinning Bryton's corsage on him.


She is my first daughter who did it all by herself :)


Aren't they a cute couple?
 

Kate is almost 6' tall, it is very nice to find a boy taller than she is :)


We always like to take a picture of the car they go in so we have something to show the police if they don't get back in time ;)  lol!

7 comments:

  1. Aw. So sweet. Of course, they won't be back in time. I'm sure all will go well, though. Congratulations on such a wonderful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pair! Yay for tall girls and taller guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute couple! And I'm a girl almost 6 feet tall. My mom remembers opening the front door for some of my dates and just marveling at how tall the guys were that I was finding! LOL

    Tall guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is such a lovely young lady. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS, Marion!! Thank you for sharing!! This is the FIRST prom picture where I've seen a young lady modestly dressed! Oh, it is so refreshing. Thank you SO much for sharing. And thank you for raising a daughter to desire it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is only three, but taking notes for future - take picture of car ;) your daughter is truly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous they are and with the matching colors! Was that on purpose? You must be one proud Mama! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***