Monday, July 29, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today!!!

WARNING!!!  Annette & Katie, you may NOT look at this post!!!  Do not go any further!!! :)

Long time, no post on Mondays!  This summer has been OVER THE TOP crazy busy!  I am hoping to get my blogging life back in order here soon :)

WIP's -in some form of progress...
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Kate's skirts
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
Giant Star Baby Blanket for charity
Ashley's skirt
Voile skirt for me
EPP Grandmothers Garden
Cross stitch Quilt for Jeanene
Anna & Mike's pillows 9 kits for 9 patch blocks have been delivered to the ladies ;)  I have a few of them back, but not many :( ...so long as I get them back before Christmas :)
Annette's medallion border DONE!  Blogged HERE

knitting baby blanket DONE!  Blogged HERE

String Quilt Progress blogged HERE

Father's Day Aprons Blogged HERE

****BONUS FINISHES****
SLMQG Pillow Swap Pillow DONE!!!  Blogged HERE

Karen's Quilt DONE!!!  Blogged HERE

Needle Turn Applique Sampler DONE!!! Blogged HERE

Katie's Round Robin Medallion Border DONE!!!  Blogged HERE


Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
EPP sewing Kit

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. You are so busy! Great works. I especially love the string quilt, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love that pillow! Beautiful display of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***