Saturday, July 27, 2013

Suppose #onthehollow Sew Day

Last Friday I was able to head up to Idaho with Konda for a quilting adventure.

She picked me up early Friday, and we hit as many quilts shops between Provo and Logan as we could.

We stayed the night at her WONDERFUL Aunt Liz's home in Whitney, Idaho.  (It was so amazing to be pampered by her aunt)

Saturday morning we headed into Preston, Idaho for a quilt day at the home of the owners of the FANTASTIC quilt shop Suppose.  It was a BLAST!!!

I worked on this....


(I have been saving my strings ever since I began quilting 18 months ago)


(I seriously have enough strings to make 30 king sized quilts)


...out on the fabulous deck over looking this meadow.


It was OVER-THE-TOP AWESOME!!!  I will go again for sure!!!



2 comments:

  1. It was great to be there with you, and your quilt looks great. I will defiantly go again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been great, and been trying to work on my Levi quilt. I think I will put it away and work on some of my other unfinished projects. I will work on it again in the winter. A lady from the city office came the other day and wanted me to make a memory quilt for the outgoing mayor. We will see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***