Sunday, February 24, 2013

Retreat Up-date

*** If you are looking for Operation Sunshine click HERE :)  Thank you!!!***

Saturday afternoon I got home from the WONDERFUL retreat up in Hobble Creek Canyon with a bunch of Crazy Old Ladies :)  Emily threw one heck of a party!!!  Thank you so much :) xoxo

On Saturday before we left, I got the itch from Heather and Amy to make a star quilt :)

Here are a few sneak peaks.


The wind was giving us fits and wouldn't let the quilts play nice for the photo shoot ;)


Heather is pink and I am green.


Amy had to leave a bit earlier, so we didn't get her star in out photo shoot :(

We are hoping to coordinate simultaneous posts on all of our blogs to reveal the finished quilts ;D

PS- This quilt is from Jeni's tutorial over at In Color Order

7 comments:

  1. Seems like you had an awesome weekend. Great tops.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go on a quilt retreat sometime.

    Love the giant stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck...to have so much fun!

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, who is that awesome photographer that took those awesome pictures of your awesome quilts?!?! Dang, she is good!

    It was so great to meet you Marion! You are a hoot. I hope we can meet up again soon!

    Take care!

    Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! we are awesome! I will post our star quilts tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great star quilts, I would love to make one too, what sizes are your blocks??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rather like the wind blown quilt photos! Beautiful star quilts! I will have to research for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***