Friday, November 15, 2013

$29 Mystery Quilt

It is getting to be time again for Morganson's Stitches & Sew Forth's monthly $29 Mystery Quilt :)  The last Tuesday of each month, the Morganson's offer a generous throw size mystery quilt for only $29!  (Please sign up as early as possible to make sure you get yours!)

Each month, Becky designs a DARLING quilt out of a scrumptious pile of beautiful fabric.  November's awesome fabric is Cyndi Walker's Calleope Collection by Riley Blake.  (Also seen HERE)

(I hijacked this picture off of The Whimsical Willow Botique etsy shop listing :/
 ... you can shop for this fabric HERE)
I can only imagine what Becky will create with this sweet collection!

Just in case you are worried that the mystery quilt will be 20x20,
 ALL of her mystery quilts are a generous throw size. (~70x60 +/- 2-4")

Call 801-465-9133 to sign up

PS- They will ship their kits :)  BONUS!!!

BE SURE TO COME BACK  on monday the 18th to get the info to join in on a Quilt-A-Long making the temple bag I made for my daughter.
The bag is blogged HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***