Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Morganson's Custom Framing

Have you ever wanted to find the perfect frame shop with the most wonderful customer service?

I have got the place for you!  Morganson's Custom Frame and Sew Forth.... YES!  They not only do amazing custom framing, but they are a ROCKIN' quilt shop! ...the original birth place of the $29 mystery quilt ;D


I brought in Ashley's bridal portrait and Kelly knew just what to do.


Didn't he do an WONDERFUL job?

Stop by in a few day's and I'll tell you ALL about our OVER-THE-TOP Aah-MAZING
 photographer, Nidia Corzo of Corzo's Digital Memories.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful framing job!
    I LOVE her dress. The neckline and lace are so beautiful and flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***