Friday, November 29, 2013

Notting Hill Tote

My niece is being baptized tomorrow :)


My mom suggested I make her a tote for her new set of scriptures.


(I am so glad that she reminded me about a gift for Megan)


With the wedding and other madness around here, it was likely that I forget this special event :(


Megan's favorite color is pink.


I busted into my newly aquired Joel Dewberry stash ;D


I am LOVING this cute little bag.


Of course I added one zippered pocket and one regular open one.


I hope Megan likes it :)

...if not, I'll gladly take it back :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, please tell me you'll do a tutorial for this bag! I love it and I would love to make some for my daughters. (I love the fabric and everything!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second the request for a tutorial! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling tote! Great plaid lining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***