Tuesday, February 28, 2012

As far as it's getting today...

I decided to try roses on the quilt today. I did a rose on each of the squares. It looks pretty cool on the minky. This minky is green... I am guessing the sun light is making it so greyish :)



The top.

The minky is the same color as the green in the blocks. It's SUPER cute!

I am SO tired that I felt it better to stop sewing. I am so tired I could cry at any moment-kind of tired. It's also the "can't form cohesive sentences" tired ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***